Google
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my FREE Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Still Trying to "SAVE" your relationship?

I hear over and over of well meaning folks who try to "SAVE" their relationships when their partners want out. I have been there. When I learned what works, I was transformed into a more attractive, happy, and secure person right in the middle of my 8 year marriage breakup.

I believe in LOVE. I believe in forever and I am not an advocate of easy divorce(when couples are married).

However, when someone you love want to leave, the best thing you can do to become more attractive is by having a nonchalant, "I don't care" attitude about it.

When you no longer "need" to have something or someone validate you, you operate with power - you were meant to live there, not being a prisoner of "NEED."

Good intentions translate into desperation and you will no doubt repel your partner by begging him/her to stay.

Even if you are hurting, you've got to ACT like you've got confidence until confidence comes within. Many take the easy road of living in their partner's "wanting out" world instead of creating their own.

You must convert your pain into something of a much greater significance....and that is never giving up on you. You give up on yourself when you try to trap someone into being with you.

We've all been dumped at one point and sometimes it take a long time for us to bounce back. The quickest way to shine is to move AWAY from your partner...doesn't matter how the breakup happened.

Don't ever give up on yourself. Learn how to become more confident and unstoppable in the midst of your breakup. It is possible!

I believe in you,
Nicole

Nicole Gayle is the author of ebook, "What to Do When Your Partner Wants Out," written to help you find emotional freedom in the midst of your relationship breakup. Visit http://www.whenyourpartnerwantsout.com/ to learn even more strategies and read samples from her ebook.

No comments: